Owned by Paul and Jane Symington, with vineyards perched at over 500 metres above sea-level (1,600 feet), Quinta das Netas commands superb panoramic views towards the south, taking in the Douro Valley and the mountain ranges beyond. Alongside traditional Douro red varieties, white grape varieties have been planted, as they are well-suited to the cooler microclimate found at this altitude.
- Total Area 25.5 hectares
- Vineyard Area 15.8 hectares
- Principal Grape Varieties (Red) Old mixed vines, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca; (White) Arinto, Viosinho
- Vineyard Aspect East, south-east
- Altitude Range 385 - 527 metres
- Supplies Warre's Port and Symington Douro DOC wines