One of the three Vilariça Valley vineyards (in the Douro Superior) originally planted by Cockburn’s in the 1980s and 1990s, we bought Quinta da Canada in 2006. The vineyard is organically farmed and supplies grapes to our Altano DOC Douro wines.
- Total Area 24.7 hectares
- Vineyard Area 16.9 hectares
- Organically farmed vineyard
- Principal Grape Varieties Touriga Nacional, old mixed vines, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca
- Vineyard Aspect North-east and east
- Altitude Range 202 — 270 metres
- Supplies Symington Douro DOC wines